As well as a variety of new features, Mingle 3.3 includes the following bug fixes.
- Property value changing won't be saved if the property name contains double quotes and semicolons.
- Renaming a property referenced in a formula with extra whitespace causes 500 error
- Search will not find values of properties whose property name ends with 'id' or 'count'
- Having question marks in property names, then update a card, would break its history subscriptions
- Failed to write error message to log when error happens when sending history subscription emails
- Should see error message and stack trace in log when project import failed.
- Mingle runs out of memory when there is large diff in svn repository of a project
- Mingle crashes when caching revision content for some revisions
- "Next" link is broken after user changes view definition of team favorite
- Cards do not print correctly when "<-" is present
- Wiki API does not return results for overview_page
- Project importing failed because of bad taggings
Macro Development Toolkit
- Test helper trying to cache projects causing problems
- new_mingle_macro should work even when activesupport 3.0 is installed
- The Mingle Team