Mingle 3.0 has been available for a couple of months now and we are hoping to gather some feedback from you on our newest feature, Murmurs. We are interested to hear how you have been using Murmurs on your teams and what you have been sharing with your team mates using the Murmurs feature. In order to understand more about your usage we'd like you to answer the following questions:
- how are you and your team using Murmurs?
- what information do you share via Murmurs?
- how often do you murmur?
- how long are your murmurs?
- do you use the Jabber chat room integration?
- do you have feature requests for Murmurs?
For example, our team answers would be:
- We use it in many ways. We use it to update each other on story progress e.g. "Started analysis on this story". We use it to make team announcements and reminders e.g. "Retrospective is today at 4 pm". We use it to capture related information on stories and bugs that is useful to understand the context of the card but not necessarily part of the requirements or description e.g. "Requested by a number of users. Check out the community posts."
- Mainly information about stories and bugs but also project and team wide information.
- Multiple times a day.
- Short. A few sentences is usual.
- Amongst other things, we want more connectivity between cards and murmurs. More of this to come in Mingle 3.1.
And of course, if you have other feedback we certainly would like to hear that as well. Feel free to enlighten us.
For those of you who have not already used this feature please upgrade to the Mingle 3.0 and take a look. You can find out more here.
We look forward to your feedback. Thanks.
- Suzie, on behalf of the Mingle team