For those of you with hosted instances of Mingle (not Mingle in the cloud), you may occasionally stumble on an issue and require the help of our Support team.
To help us troubleshoot the problem as quickly as possible, we need a few items from you. If you can send these to us in your support request email, it will greatly help us:
- Mingle log files - located at <mingle install directory>/log.
- Notice: we need all of files inside the log directory, so please package all files inside log directory and send to us.
- Copy of the Mingle Status page
- open page: http://<your-mingle-host-domain>/status and save page as an HTML file and send it to us
- Copy of Mingle Bootstrap Status page
- open page: http://<your-mingle-host-domain>/bootstrap_status and the result should be just one line, copy content and send to us
- Mingle configuration file (properties)
- File location: <Mingle data directory>/config/mingle.properties
- Description/Summary of the problem including the following:
- Steps to reproduce the problem, or what you did.
- When it happened if it couldn’t be reproduced. Date and time range, something like: 2015-05-01 around 1PM
- Screenshot when the problem happened.
As always, feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions!