We upgraded our GO Server last night from 2.1 to 2.2, unfortunately this didn't go smoothly!
The install stated it was finished so our SysAdmin followed the upgrade instructions and stopped the service to re-assign the user account we gave the service. Then after a restart we couldn't get onto the website (503), after looking at the log there where issues with spring and db access. With further investigation (and full reinstall) we discovered GO did more updates after the installer had finished.
Would it be possible to make the installer aware of other changes that happen on the restart of the service as it is currently misleading that the upgrade has been successful.
Environment: Microsoft Windows Server 2008
There is an open support request with the error log attached.