Talking to some Go users today I've discovered that not everyone is aware 1) of ThoughtWorks Studios Blog and 2) that there is one channel specifically dedicated to Continuous Delivery and Go.
The goal of the Studios blog, and the CD one as well, is to provide interesting content not necessarily related to our products but to the relative topics. Here are some example of the latest posts in the CD one:
- Monitoring the Build System Part 1 and Part 2
- How To Use NuGet With ThoughtWorks Go
- What we do needs to look less like magic
- Tracing our path to production & its followup Evolving our release process - fun time lapse video
- How to peg your pipeline to a dependency version
And many more, take a look