For anyone that's interested, I've submitted a user style that I have created to userstyles.org that allows you to see much more information at a time than in the default theme for the GO web UI. By cutting out a lot of the white space via rearranging the pipeline groups into vertical lists, you can see a greater amount of pipelines simultaneously (IE. without scrolling)
- A vertical list interface that replaces the grid-based layout, allows you to view more pipelines onscreen at a time
- CSS3 animations help highlight pipelines that are currently in progress
- Access all of the top menu links on the homepage even if you've scrolled down to the bottom
- Moved the useful links in the footer to the top
- Increased the size of the pipeline selection dropdown (The Personalize button)
This has been tested in Firefox 18 and Chrome 24
NOTE: You will need to change the URLs that this user style attaches to, as by default it will only work on the caplin.com domain!