Less than 2 months after the release of Go 13.2 we are happy to announce the immediate availability of Go 13.2.1. While working on our next major release (Go 13.3) we decided to do a minor one since we had interesting enhancements and some bug fixes we had no reason to withhold.
- Template View: All Pipeline Group Admins and Go Administrators can now view templates while creating or editing pipelines.
- User Delete API: A new API using which you can delete a disabled user.
- Check-in comments in Value Stream Map: Showing more details, like the check-in comment, date and author for every Source Control Material in the Value Stream Map.
- Improving Server Startup Time: The database queries that run when the server starts, have been optimized. Also, additional JVM properties have been provided to delay material polling and pipeline scheduling, thereby, improving start up time.
- Perforce material polling when a changeset with no commit message is submitted.
- The 'DO NOT SHOW ME AGAIN' button functionality in the License Expiry Warning popup.
- Showing timestamp tooltip in a friendly format on the Environments page.
- Removing duplicate links in pipeline stages atom feed.
- Showing appropriate agents as disabled when adding agents to an environment.
- Supporting java7-runtime-headless for Go debian installer.
- Sending email only once when notifications are configured on a stage for multiple events.
- Removing deprecated environment variables set for a job like CRUISE_PIPELINE_NAME, CRUISE_PIPELINE_COUNTER etc.
- Removing 'Add New Property' feature from job details page.
Get it while it's hot and let us know what you think.
Marco on behalf of the Go team
Post is closed for comments.