Existing Mingle on-site customers can now access installers for Mingle 19.2, our newest version.
Bug fixes in 19.2 release:
- Handle large property definition values. In earlier versions, this could cause the project export to fail.
- Stop querying the database for a project team member when there are no more auto-enrolled users left to include in the project team list.
- Fixed an issue where the export file was corrupted for large data.
- Fixed an issue with murmur data exporter to export murmur containing more than 32767 characters.
- Export to a new sheet when 1 million row limit is exceeded
The Export feature allows export of all the data that has ever been put in Mingle. All cards, pages, murmurs and much more from all projects are easily available as spreadsheets. You may additionally choose to export all history - a collection of every action that has been taken in your project. Mingle Plus customers can also choose to export their programs and dependencies. This feature is available to Mingle administrators only and can be found in the Export tab in the main header.
Read more about the Export feature: Mingle End of Life and migration
Please sign in to leave a comment.