Celebrate 12/12/12 with three new product releases from Thoughtworks Studios
San Francisco, CA – December 12, 2012 ThoughtWorks Studios (www.thoughtworks-studios.com), a leading provider in Agile software solutions and training is proud to announce the availability of Mingle 12.4, Go 12.4 and Twist 2.5. Available today, these updates bring powerful tools to bridge the entire product lifecycle, from program inception through testing and delivery.
New product features and enhancements include:
Mingle® Agile Project Management Release 12.4
- Organize projects into Mingle Programs
- Introducing the Program Backlog
Go™ Continuous Delivery Release 12.4
- Support for OpenJDK
- Post-commit hook for Subversion
- Improved Go configuration save time
Twist® Agile Automated Testing Release 2.5
- Verification to collate multiple verification failures
- Enable/Disable execution
- Data Store to share custom data across steps/scenarios
- Fixture Explorer for high level view of coverage
- Export scenarios to HTML via Ant
- Improve SSL support for Sahi
About ThoughtWorks Studios
ThoughtWorks Studios makes pioneering tools for software teams who aspire to be great. Its products, Mingle ®, Go™ and Twist® help organizations better collaborate and deliver quality software. ThoughtWorks Studios is a division of global IT services firm, ThoughtWorks, Inc. For more information, please visit (http://www.thoughtworks-studios.com).
Please sign in to leave a comment.