Connecting Twist (Eclipse Indigo) to SVN requires:
1. Installing Submersive Plugin
2. Configuring SVN Connectors
Before you get started, save and close any open project work, as you will be required to restart Twist after the installation.
To install the Submersive Plugin:
1. Go here and download “Subversive-incubation-0.7.9.I20110819-1700.zip” for Eclipse Indigo and save this on your local file system.
2. Go to Help -> "Install New Software…"
3. Click "Add…" (Next to “Work with:”)
4. Select Archive
5. Enter "Submersive Plugin" (or something) in the "Name" field
6. Browse to the file downloaded in Step 1 and click Open
7. Click Ok
8. Select all the checkboxes except the one that includes “Subversive for Mylyn”; in my case this required dependencies that were not satisfied. This may or may not be the case with your install, but I believe this is the case by Twist default install of Eclipse.
9. Click Next and Finish
10. Accept all the license Agreements
11. Click Okay to restart Twist
Configuring SVN Connectors:
1. Go to Window, Open Perspective and choose Other
2. Select SVN Repository Exploring
3. Select “New Repository Location”
4. See your SVN administrator for URL
5. Enter user/pass
Please sign in to leave a comment.