Sahi has been a great tool for my Test Automation platform, but I just now noticed how important setting up the Trusted Site settings in IE is. Without adding the URLs that will be tested to the list of Trusted Sites, the navigateTo function doesn't fully complete the navigation process. The next request made, after about 2 seconds, to the browser by Sahi will hang.
To resolve this, in IE
- Go to the Internet Options window.
- Navigate to the Security tab
- Click on the Trusted Sites icon
- Now click on the Sites button in order to open the Trusted Sites list
- Make sure to deselect the "Require server verification..." check box
- Add your URL or IP to the list. Note that wildcards are accepted and highly suggested. For more information on the valid wildcard patterns please review: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/184456/en-us
- Now run your scenario
- Enjoy Sahi
Please sign in to leave a comment.