We are pleased to announce that we have pushed out a new release of our Selenium Webdriver driver. This includes the latest Selenium (2.25.0) and hence supports Firefox 14.
To get this update:
- Ensure that you have added the update site "http://twist.thoughtworks.com/twist/update-site/"
- Go to Help -> Check for Updates
- You should see Twist Webdriver listed in the available updates.
- Proceed with update
If you want to learn more about update sites and how to add them, please see this document.
If you are running Twist scenarios from Ant (in Continuous Integration systems etc), please export Twist libraries again. This can be done by:
- Right click on the project in the Scenarios View
- Click Export Twist Libraries from the menu.
- Choose the default location suggested
- Commit these changes to your version control system.
Please do take this update to ensure that recording and playing back works well on Firefox 14.
Please sign in to leave a comment.